GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has been busted more than once, they should call it DWU - Didn't Wise Up or DWD - Done With Driving.
My cousin got a "double DUI" at 21 because he blew over a .16 and was charged as if it were two separate duis. He's still an idiot but doesn't drive with even a whiff of alcohol after that.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi
I think this might be urban legend at this point but, I heard a story about a guy getting arrested for backing his car out of the driveway just to let another person out.
Uncle Bob just wanted to go home!
The nice officers gave me a McDonald's Happy meal so it wasn't all bad.

movie-persepolis-punk-is-not-ded-Favim.com-329238.jpg

My DUI was funny.

The coppers had been looking for me most of the day because they thought I was a threat. They even had my former place of employment close for the day even though I had made no threats or anything. The cops knew I had called a buddy there. I spent most of the day on a high hill overlooking the west side, in near 100° heat and wicked sun.

Later, I was cruising around after offering to go to a precinct and turn myself in and saw a copper behind me at a four way stop. I suddenly had a dozen cars around me and there was yelling for me to exit the vehicle. I got out and pointed my Nokia at them, and this fucker was pointing a shotgun at my face and I could see him smiling.

“Are there shells in there or bean bags?” I asked.
“Bean bags” came the response.

I laid down because dying is one thing, being badly bruised is another.

I was soon surrounded and while being cuffed, I asked “Where’s the obligatory boot to the head?” and this dude stepped on my head while I laughed.

They took me all the way to the main Justice Palace downtown where I blew a .28. LOL

I saw my mugshot a month later and it was the best picture ever taken of me. Tanned. Fit. Huge smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.