GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about the marklar, I've never spent one.

I do know that colored titles and stuff are so bright and blurry it's hard to see what it says.

Caveat:. Only do this from the phone. Never once seen this site from an actual computer.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and nukes
So what do you guys know about the Marklar? I wanted to gift a color title to someone, but it won't let me choose the color. It's set up like a "throw the dice" situation. Maybe it's just funnier if the title color is randomized?:blah:
Ya you can't choose the colour only the person who receives the gift can do that :)

Carrot on a stick and a butterfly net?

She's far too smart for that.

More like pretend I'm sleeping, let her come nibble on me, then pick her up, though I'll probably screw up somewhere in that process.

Really, she needs to get out and run around. She's happy when she gets to do that.

Butterfly net might be a good idea but I always just gathered her up with my hands the times I managed to outsmart her. The times she outsmarted me I just figured she won.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Dammit.

I always get nervous around girls like this.

Or, I always get nervous around girls like this.

Or, I always get nervous around girls like this.

In case any of you guys wants to know what it takes to be an incredibly awesome individual, I'll be taking questions later today.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.