GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just made it back into SC and a dude is riding down the side of the road on a four wheeler with no lights on. As soon as we pass him a cop hit the blue lights. Welcome to SC folks. I blame the inbreeding. I am happy he got his karma though.

Just made it back into SC and a dude is riding down the side of the road on a four wheeler with no lights on. As soon as we pass him a cop hit the blue lights. Welcome to SC folks. I blame the inbreeding. I am happy he got his karma though.
Mary O'Brien's or O'Neil's I can never remember in Waxhaw is now one of our house gigs. As soon as I pass Weddington, it feels like I'm falling off the face of the known Earth. And that's not even South Carolina! One can only imagine.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Mary O'Brien's or O'Neil's I can never remember in Waxhaw is now one of our house gigs. As soon as I pass Weddington, it feels like I'm falling off the face of the known Earth. And that's not even South Carolina! One can only imagine.
I've driven further for cupcakes, man. Shoot me a pm next time you play there.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So for someone who's pretty dang handy with all things machinery a lawn mower of all things has caused me undue consternation.

If this comes down to ordering a carb rebuild kit off Amazon I'm gonna wait til Monday and buy one from a local small engine guy (who probably ordered it off Amazon) for 3 times the price just out of spite.

I've never ordered shit like this (or anything really) off the internet and I don't intend to start now.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings
So for someone who's pretty dang handy with all things machinery a lawn mower of all things has caused me undue consternation.

If this comes down to ordering a carb rebuild kit off Amazon I'm gonna wait til Monday and buy one from a local small engine guy (who probably ordered it off Amazon) for 3 times the price just out of spite.

I've never ordered shit like this (or anything really) off the internet and I don't intend to start now.

I counter balance by telling you I just ordered a Robin Trower box set on Amazon.

I'm a little nervous about my Troy-Bilt mower. I left it out in a serious downpour for about 10 minutes while I was racing home to put it away. I'll try starting it later today.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Give me a heads up next time you need something that you don’t want to order. I’ll gladly triple the price and send it to you.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
I'm a little nervous about my Troy-Bilt mower. I left it out in a serious downpour for about 10 minutes while I was racing home to put it away. I'll try starting it later today.

It should be fine unless you left it on its side with the dipstick out.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.