GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 29 is actually very nice!

We were happy with our 15C yesterday. Can't wait the summer!

FUCK WINTER

I'll give it another couple weeks just in case but we're pretty much to the point you can put the pants and long sleeve shirts away for the year. Nothing but shorts and t-shirts from now til at least Halloween and possibly Thanksgiving.

I think lawmakers in my state are looking to do away with daylight savings time. In fact, I give it two years and the entire west coast will not be changing their clocks.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Ledboots
@HipHugHer I had a vivid dream that you and I worked in a military munitions warehouse and when I told the boss lady we were "ready to go into business" she got all serious and volunteered to be our dispatch momma bear and began loading claymores into a half track and fitting me for camo.
She gave me 6 months worth of basic training in 5 minutes, made memorize the first mission and eat the document.

I think we could be the real life A Team.

@HipHugHer I had a vivid dream that you and I worked in a military munitions warehouse and when I told the boss lady we were "ready to go into business" she got all serious and volunteered to be our dispatch momma bear and began loading claymores into a half track and fitting me for camo.
She gave me 6 months worth of basic training in 5 minutes, made memorize the first mission and eat the document.

I think we could be the real life A Team.

That wasn't a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.