GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I suddenly got really tired last night, just ran out of steam I guess, and postponed the supermarket trip.
Never did get to hear what they were playing on the muzak.

1st Wok was open though. General Tso chicken with fried rice, egg drop soup, and extra egg rolls. I miss my girl that used to work there but the food's still good. Need to try some different Chinese restaurants and find that girl.

So I suddenly got really tired last night, just ran out of steam I guess, and postponed the supermarket trip.
Never did get to hear what they were playing on the muzak.

1st Wok was open though. General Tso chicken with fried rice, egg drop soup, and extra egg rolls. I miss my girl that used to work there but the food's still good. Need to try some different Chinese restaurants and find that girl.
That style of stalking is very romantic, hips.

That style of stalking is very romantic, hips.

This one ain't stalking, nukes. I think she'd be happy to see me.
She stopped me in a parking lot out of the blue one day to say hi as she was going to work at another restaurant that was there but when I went back to that restaurant later she wasn't there. Don't know if it was her day off or if she moved on.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
This one ain't stalking, nukes. I think she'd be happy to see me.
She stopped me in a parking lot out of the blue one day to say hi as she was going to work at another restaurant that was there but when I went back to that restaurant later she wasn't there. Don't know if it was her day off or if she moved on.
#2 wife. All you need to do is get #1 wife to sign off. "Honey, 2nd wife does all the chores and cooking. You supervise. Also you get first bedroom rights. It's win win!"

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
#2 wife. All you need to do is get #1 wife to sign off. "Honey, 2nd wife does all the chores and cooking. You supervise. Also you get first bedroom rights. It's win win!"

Nah. Haven't noticed any consternation from #1 wife over it. Likely figures I can't be attracted to her that way 'cause she doesn't have big boobs.

You're halfway there.

Eh, never noticed any actual flirting from her, just a cool attitude. Recognizes my voice over the phone and knows what I want. Always happy to see you and has something friendly to say, etc. She's certainly not ugly. Maybe cute in a girl next door kinda way but certainly not the centerfold model type.
Charming or endearing or something along those lines might be a better word for it than "hot". Mostly because of her attitude.

Of course out of public view her head might spin around and start karate fighting you with cast iron skillets, who knows.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.