GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just completed a great barter deal.

Mowed down a lady's front and back yards, gathered up some trash and hauled it to the curb, and got some good exercise.

In return I got must be 10 pounds of pork sausage, 4 or 5 pounds of chicken. Dozen or so various canned goods. Box of raisin bran. Case of bottled water, and a jug of laundry soap. And at least 3 butts in seats at our next gig buying drinks.

Her and a friend of hers are into couponing and chasing deals so it didn't cost them too much either and a good value was had by all.

Need to do stuff like this more often. Fix your car for a goat. Handyman that shit around your house that don't work right for food, coffee, beer, and bringing your friends to our first gig at that place we want to get booked at again.

I just completed a great barter deal.

Mowed down a lady's front and back yards, gathered up some trash and hauled it to the curb, and got some good exercise.

In return I got must be 10 pounds of pork sausage, 4 or 5 pounds of chicken. Dozen or so various canned goods. Box of raisin bran. Case of bottled water, and a jug of laundry soap. And at least 3 butts in seats at our next gig buying drinks.

Her and a friend of hers are into couponing and chasing deals so it didn't cost them too much either and a good value was had by all.

Need to do stuff like this more often. Fix your car for a goat. Handyman that shit around your house that don't work right for food, coffee, beer, and bringing your friends to our first gig at that place we want to get booked at again.

did ya's bang?

It's OK if it was made of wood. Same goes for a rocking horse.

So your dad's "friend" was bringing you dope in your racecar bed, eh?

bruh i started smoking weed at 13. I would go to school and he would drop it off while i was at school.

I used the bed until i was 15. I knew it was a kid shit but the fucker was huge and it was da bes in winter

bruh i started smoking weed at 13. I would go to school and he would drop it off while i was at school.

I used the bed until i was 15. I knew it was a kid shit but the fucker was huge and it was da bes in winter
Must've been a hit with the ladies what with a driver's license AND a racecar bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.