GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister Rita and sister Stanton had yardsticks too .Sister Rita liked to play " shake the baby "
Sister Stanton was the principal , would bring you into the office and pretend to phone your parents to get permission from your parents to give you the strap bare arsed .
The male preacher at our church next door went to jail for rape and got out and came back years later .

Sister Nancy and Father Tim always seemed a little too chummy. They both left the order and got hitched!

Brown chicken brown cow

I watched the exorcist again around halloween and claus von bülow Max Von Sydow in make up looks identical to today in game of thrones . it's freaky .

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
images

40 years apart

In my school, they beat the lord into us with yardsticks. One broad, Sister Consolata, got herself an aluminum model after we broke hers a few times. One day she swung it at me and missed, clocking the kid sitting in front of me right at the base of his skull with the corner of the end of the stick.

A large V-shaped cut instantly opened and blood POURED out and was soon oozing between his fingers. He ended up with four stitches, and nothing happened to her.

A few months later, karma visited and she fell down the steps while taking us to the gym. It made a hell of a noise and when I looked down from higher up, it was wrinkly arms and legs protruding from a black mass. Another nun, Sister Virginia (Vagina, cuz we were 12] came through the door and helped her up and she had the fucking gall to turn around and blame us.

No wonder I’m so fucked.
Black Mass.
Oorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.