GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frau Blugher - I have a Marc Emery* catalog from around 2004-2005. Any idea what that Canadian is doing now that he isn't in a USA prison for selling weed beans.
*Canada's self-proclaimed Prince of Pot, one time largest(arguably) dealer of cannabis seeds. 35+pages of glories glossy pictures.

I played an extended series of concerts to raise money for his legal fees and legalization in the 90's back when i was a stupid fucking hippy , "the Cannabis Train" at the Comfort Zone club in Toronto . Did the money go where i was told it was going ? Probably not there were several weasely go-betweens . But that was after the good drummer left and i lost interest .
Marc Emery is still around:

Supposed to be 40-50mph wind here tonight and tomorrow. That'll take care of whatever dead branches are hanging around. That's God doing my tree trimming for me. Blows my leaves to the neighbors and the other neighbors leaves to mine too. It's like rotating crops. That's why you should never rake your leaves.

That's 65-80kmh for you @MacG , and apparently Frau too.

Y'all make sure you put your shoes on before you use the bathroom. Need to clean that shit out but it ain't happening today.

Status
Not open for further replies.