GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Here you go Hips. It's about this dude who goes around battling with trading cards that come to life. If not for you for the animals.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Here you go Hips. It's about this dude who goes around battling with trading cards that come to life. If not for you for the animals.

I'm not subjecting my bunnies to that crapola.

i liked fear inoculum the first few times through it. i really did.

but it got me in the mood for more tool, which made me go back through their catalogue more, and now after a solid week of having lateralus and 10,000 days on loop and occasionally going back to a song or two on fear inoculum in between....i do not like it anymore.

this is like a tool cover band that can't keep up the intensity of the original so they just chug away mindlessly :(

i liked fear inoculum the first few times through it. i really did.

but it got me in the mood for more tool, which made me go back through their catalogue more, and now after a solid week of having lateralus and 10,000 days on loop and occasionally going back to a song or two on fear inoculum in between....i do not like it anymore.

this is like a tool cover band that can't keep up the intensity of the original so they just chug away mindlessly :(
undertow and aenima for me :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD