GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Brethren it is my grandfathers funeral today, then its back to the lake. So you'd better appreciate the next hour or so of yours truly because for the rest of the weekend the only highlights will be drunk Hips spamming music videos & mush posts to people who need compliments like they need a second dick
Sorry about your grandpappy.

Brethren it is my grandfathers funeral today, then its back to the lake. So you'd better appreciate the next hour or so of yours truly because for the rest of the weekend the only highlights will be drunk Hips spamming music videos & mush posts to people who need compliments like they need a second dick

I was going to post a version of How Great Thou Art but I can do it A Cappella better than any of these screwballs on your tube.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
Man you guys are lucky I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

I'm pretty intuitive. I can make it happen if I really want to.

Yes that's both a promise and a threat.

The main thing I'm lacking is that waves washing over the ocean background and finding just the right shirt to accent my puffy nipples.

Shut up, Ed.

• Gravy
I once posted my man boob here and it looked so much like a real boob it was stricken from the record.

They probably figured it was Russian bot posting creeper picture of babushka.

So her wayward son is staying with us for a bit. I need to have a discussion with this idiot about security.

I was able to come in my front door, move through 2 rooms of my house, open my fridge, stand there for a minute deciding what to take, decide on taking the pizza, move back through 2 rooms and out the door with this fool never knowing what happened.

I wasn't ninja stalking but I wasn't exactly ringing bells either.

Anybody with the least bit of awareness should've at least called out, "hey is that you" or "hey mom" or ambushed me from a position of advantage or something.

Not this guy.
Total dummy.

Matter of fact before I bring this up to him I'm going to infiltrate and steal his fucking pants just to make a point
Maybe then he'll get it.
Probably not though.
Idiot.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Basically my place is less secure with him there than it is empty.

You could steal and rape us all and this dummy would still be jamming to Eminem or trying to channel Bruce Lee or some shit.

• Gravy
Do you even know what you're gravying, baba?

Not that it matters, whatever man.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi