GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

errybody got their tree by now?

View attachment 15371

this year we are not putting up our tree or decorating our home.
kiko and i had a long talk about it.

while i’m huge on decorating and love the christmas spirit, the small condo we currently live in just doesn’t have the room for our 7 foot tree
it was a super hard decision but we decided since we can’t put the tree up then no point in putting up any decorations
plus kiko said “it doesn’t feel like xmas here” which made me super sad.
while i’m happy that i left our home and family, he didn’t take it that way and he is still dealing with the breakup his way. and putting up the xmas stuff is just a painful reminder of what we went thru last year.

im hoping to be in a bigger house by next xmas and we will definitely put the tree up in 2022

• Sad
Reactions: NukesII

while i’m huge on decorating and love the christmas spirit, the small condo we currently live in just doesn’t have the room for our 7 foot tree
it was a super hard decision but we decided since we can’t put the tree up then no point in putting up any decorations
while i’m happy that i left our home and family, he didn’t take it that way and he is still dealing with the breakup his way. and putting up the xmas stuff is just a painful reminder of what we went thru last year.

im hoping to be in a bigger house by next xmas and we will definitely put the tree up in 2022
That sure is a heart wrenching excuse when the real issue is nobody can reach high enough.

Guys I've got a real issue. My Crackercaster 5 sounds anemic and too bright no matter what. Two Nordstrand scpb noise canceling pickups. It's kinda like a jazz with no balls.
My inclination is to yank the bridge pu and get it routed for a nordy quad coil MM.
Seems like an extreme move.
It's got the telecaster control plate so probably zero room for a preamp.
Ideas?

You living in a chicken coop or something?
What human house has ceilings less than 8ft.?

we’ve had a tough year
we will do all that next year

we will be spending xmas with family anyway
Lived in places like that and had years like that.
I got one of these and set it up in the living room by surprise like it was our main big badass Christmas tree.
It was a big hit.

51Ta7bvmo8L._AC_SX466_.jpg

This weekends gigs were strange. Band leader gave me a dressing down on stage over a song I vetoed a year ago. He's on Tinder tear. Last night's "date" showed up unannounced. 60 something and 50 lbs overweight.
Not trying to shame his fetish (well maybe I am) but I eschew large ladies. Like, not that large anyways.
Dudes gotten seriously strange (and lots of strange) since his divorce.
Making up for lost time with 2s and 3s.
MURICA FUCK YEAH!

This weekends gigs were strange. Band leader gave me a dressing down on stage over a song I vetoed a year ago. He's on Tinder tear. Last night's "date" showed up unannounced. 60 something and 50 lbs overweight.
Not trying to shame his fetish (well maybe I am) but I eschew large ladies. Like, not that large anyways.
Dudes gotten seriously strange (and lots of strange) since his divorce.
Making up for lost time with 2s and 3s.
MURICA FUCK YEAH!
That "on stage" shit is so wrong. Really? Like in front of customers and shit? How is that part of a show? Amazing you didn't just loose your shit back, on him.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Ever since drummer Jimmy P and me had a fistfight on stage at the Newburgh Ramada inn 25 years ago I've maintained my professional composure on stage.
I hear you. But SOOOOOOOO fucking unprofessional. You don't do that. Your bandmates are gold in front of the crowd. Everyone is a star and doing their best.
Unless they show up fucked up. You don't need to broadcast it, just fire them asap. Like as soon as the gig is over.

However, we knew one guitarist fucktard blew some lines while he went to "dress". The bandleader and I fired him in front of the small crowd as we shut off our gear. Few of the crowd joined in telling him to go hide and fuck himself. My friends were mortified - for me. So, so embarrassing. FUcker was acting like an autistic kid, wandering the playing field while the other kids were playing soccer.

Last edited:
I hear you. But SOOOOOOOO fucking unprofessional. You don't do that. Your bandmates are gold in front of the crowd. Everyone is a star and doing their best.
Unless they show up fucked up. You don't need to broadcast it, just fire them asap. Like as soon as the gig is over.

However, we knew one guitarist fucktard blew some lines while he went to "dress". The bandleader and I fired him in front of the small crowd as we shut off our gear. Few of the crowd joined in telling him to go hide and fuck himself. My friends were mortified - for me. So, so embarrassing. FUcker was acting like an autistic kid, wandering the playing field while the other kids were playing soccer.
5% not at all sure bandleader isn't back on drugs. Even without the dope he's on an insane out of control addictive run with the tinder wimmins.
Old fat 3s at that.
At least I had standards...

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie