GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

The wayward son....

This guy isn't fully alright in the head but he's not so messed up he's obviously messed up either.
More like things are kinda normal enough most of the time but every now and then things go way south, or something happens so stupid you wonder how they function in public or even get through the day.

How old are you going to be for this particular issue, 40 or 14?

This is what happens when you don't take control over your kids from an extremely young age.

I have to whip this motherfucker into shape long after his momma should have.

Talked to my Mom for a bit. Things are calmer now.
I still need to whoop this motherfuckers ass though.
He has it coming. If for no other reason than causing his Mon grief..

The wayward son....

This guy isn't fully alright in the head but he's not so messed up he's obviously messed up either.
More like things are kinda normal enough most of the time but every now and then things go way south, or something happens so stupid you wonder how they function in public or even get through the day.

How old are you going to be for this particular issue, 40 or 14?

This is what happens when you don't take control over your kids from an extremely young age.

I have to whip this motherfucker into shape long after his momma should have.
Your bro? That sucks. We had one of those. Decades of pain and stupid. And yes, some of it could be blamed on parental permissiveness.
Like Sly Stone sang, "one child grows up to be, somebody who just loves to learn. 'Nuther child, grows up to be, somebody you just love to burn."

Your bro? That sucks. We had one of those. Decades of pain and stupid. And yes, some of it could be blamed on parental permissiveness.
Like Sly Stone sang, "one child grows up to be, somebody who just loves to learn. 'Nuther child, grows up to be, somebody you just love to burn."

Not my bro. He's squared away and has his shit fully together.
The old lady's oldest son. I suppose you'd call him my stepkid if there was paperwork involved.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Any word on @nukes ?

Cool for taking an internet break but is he at least still alive?

Recovering even if at a snail's pace?

Has Lucy snapped between work and home-schooling and macheted him yet?

giphy.gif