GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

we're on WFH until august at absolute earliest. then phasing people in 25% at a time whenever we do go back. definitely won't have a full office again before 2021.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
guys help me out here.

So I sent unemployment agency a message online on their website telling them that i was working 32 hours for the last few weeks. that is considered full time but yet they still put money in my bank account today.

1. I let them know im working full time so they shouldn't have paid me correct?
2. you think they are going to require meto give them that money back?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
These days-long breaks some folks are taking require some splainin in my opinion. I know we all supposedly have lives but in this day and age of Covid and attitude, I for one tend to be a worry wart.

These days-long breaks some folks are taking require some splainin in my opinion. I know we all supposedly have lives but in this day and age of Covid and attitude, I for one tend to be a worry wart.
Yeah it's a bit weird but I like to stay optimistic. Maybe people have finally found something productive to do. I haven't that's for sure.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
New jerb is my excuse. I'd say I miss the old jerb with all the free time to screw off but then I'd need to be working for that abusive cocksucker. New boss is a peach - never gets "dick", always gives people an atta boy for good work. Fucker brought in some home-made biscotti made by his mom yesterday. I also hit him up for a substantial raise and we're doing it starting in 2 weeks. Basically, it's a startup and I do a number of things but have completely replaced the independent contractor who started their website.

Old phone (also my internet access) shit the bed. Being 70's/80's level incommunicado was pretty nice, though not compatible with modern-day expectations.