Ontopic White Lives Matter to Be Classified as a Hate Group

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
White Lives Matter will soon be listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center(SPLC), a prominent civil rights and legal advocacy organization that monitors the "activities of domestic hate groups and other extremists" in the U.S.

"The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) confirmed in mid-August 2016 that it is adding White Lives Matter to its 2017 hate group map and list," reads an editor's note at the bottom of a post on SPLC's website that calls White Lives Matter the "racist response to the Black Lives Matter movement."

Black Lives Matter "is not considered a hate group because its leadership and majority of members have never suggested all white people are evil or that all police officers should be killed or hurt."

"They're a civil rights organization," Potoc explained. "White Lives Matter is completely different.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/white-lives-matter-officially-listed-hate-group-southern/story?id=41771935

I do enjoy the photo they have with the story

ap_white_lives_matter_01_jc_160831_12x5_1600.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Fuck whitey!

On a serious note, is the picture used for the article indicative of all the White Lives Matter people? I think it's literally a bunch of white people on someones front lawn yelling that they don't like black people, waving the confederate flag, which is a symbol of slavery and black oppression.