Food Which side of a Ritz crackers is your favorite?

Also, Ritz are absolutely the WORST crackers to crumble into soup. They instantly go soggy and are total limp dick.

You're supposed to crush them and then use them to bread pork chops with the ol' double egg milk wash trick, duh.

Also I lay the salt side down on my tongue first, then lick the salt off while softening the cracker with spit, then hold the nozzle of the spray easy cheese so it shoots a little under the cracker at first, then manipulate it with your tongue so it fills the remainder of your mouth above the cracker.

You're supposed to crush them and then use them to bread pork chops with the ol' double egg milk wash trick, duh.

Also I lay the salt side down on my tongue first, then lick the salt off while softening the cracker with spit, then hold the nozzle of the spray easy cheese so it shoots a little under the cracker at first, then manipulate it with your tongue so it fills the remainder of your mouth above the cracker.
cream cheese or gtfo

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

The only way to have pork chops is with Sazón.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Anybody else ever put ketchup and mustard between two ritz crackers? It tastes very much like a McDonald's burger.

sireaganol.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi