Where is everyone?

b_sinning said:
We are having registration/Orientation later this week and I had to go hook up some network switches at the location to cover for a guy on vacation. The idiots setting up the PCs in the rooms are clueless. They wanted 1 switch installed about 500ft from a demark and the other about 475ft. I tried to explain that you can go over 300 ft or the signal degrades too much. They all gave me dumb stares and I had to spend 45 minutes drawing diagrams and trying to explain it. It was about that time I got frustrated and drew them a new layout and told them to have everything moved by 2 if they wanted network connections for their stuff. Damn art college does layouts based on Feng Shui rather than on practicality.

I think I'm going to have to choke a few bitches.

It will work over 300'. :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
This is my favorite weather, highs in the upper 70's with little to no humidity, and 50-60 degree mornings and evenings. :drool:

I can't wait to go camping in a couple weeks

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: this is my favorite weather, too! it's not quite here yet, but i'm counting down the days. omg...i'm craving it...

what will it take for you to kidnap me so i can go camping too????

fly said:
It will work over 300'. :p

That's not counting from the jack I'm plugining into back to the switch where the fiber comes in. They also want 20 people sharing the 10/100 connection we're pulling so far. The software they will be using uses lots of bandwidth.

b_sinning said:
That's not counting from the jack I'm plugining into back to the switch where the fiber comes in. They also want 20 people sharing the 10/100 connection we're pulling so far. The software they will be using uses lots of bandwidth.
hahahaha

art students think its magic.

Thorn Bird said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: this is my favorite weather, too! it's not quite here yet, but i'm counting down the days. omg...i'm craving it...

what will it take for you to kidnap me so i can go camping too????
Hmmm.....

A fondness for alcoholic beverages and/or enjoying my friend and I's drunken pyro antics :D

Bring Spange too, I'm sure he likes burning stuff.....

ChikkenNoodul said:
Hmmm.....

A fondness for alcoholic beverages and/or enjoying my friend and I's drunken pyro antics :D

Bring Spange too, I'm sure he likes burning stuff.....

done. i've set my brother's room on fire and spange has scars to prove his liking to burning things. oh, the stories...

where shall we meet, and what kind of alcoholic beverages?

Thorn Bird said:
done. i've set my brother's room on fire and spange has scars to prove his liking to burning things. oh, the stories...

where shall we meet, and what kind of alcoholic beverages?
Cooperstown, NY in two weeks and the preferred beverages among the crew seem to be beer, tequila, and vodka so you may want to BYOB if none of those tickles yer fancy :D