Food When you make eggs and toast

Over easy eggs with dry toast served separately. Then I break the yolk and dip the toast. Heavenly goodness but then again I don't really need the toast. I eat over easy eggs every morning just by itself.

Balut, Pan De Sol, Tanduay rum.
Pinoy breakfast of champions.
I don't recall being served balut and Tanduay rum for breakfast. Balut is usually served at night so you don't see what you're eating.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
$5.
And I'm fixin to take a shower.
Alone, or that would be a further $5.
Edit: unless you are referring to a different dirty Jew.
I don't travel in Jew circles much, I'm used to being the sole watered down Jew that people know.

Carry on.

You're our Jew on the crew, Nukes.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So if you want the perfect eggs on toast this is how you do it. First you need 3 rashers of dry cure bacon. Fry until just crisp then remove from pan and allow to cool. Then make a pancake mix. Dip the bacon in the pancake mix and fry again until the pancake is done then pour on maple syrup and serve and there you have it, the perfect eggs on toast.

I've never eaten balut, I suspect if I was still a drinking man I'd be up for the challenge. Crunchy baby chicken embryo and all.
Course the way I drank, I'd never remember.
You could easily win Fear Factor if you can manage eating some.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I want a meat cow but I doubt I'd try and do a milking one.

You're basically married to milk cows. Morning and evening, it never stops. Beef cattle can graze, or throw them a big bale of hay, a few extra shovels of grain, make sure the water tank is full, and you can at least leave home for a 3-day weekend.