When I move, it feels like I'm having an out of body experience.

I hate king crimson, I've listened to a lot of metal bands cover them live though, it's usually not so bad.

Math though, is annoying, you spend like 10 minutes trying to grasp a concept, maybe rotely solving problems, and then there is like a small epiphany and you understand. This happens over and over and over. I find it tiring. Then there are the things they never tell you, like how trigonometry has a million parallels, and the relative abstracted manner in which the entire subject is taught. If you gave all the kids framing squares in 5th grade and had them solve problems they'd probably come away with a more intuitive grasp of the subject.

I've taken through Calculus 4 and all the higher maths in college before I decided to switch majors and I know without a doubt that I dislike math past a certain level. To be honest I really don't give a fuck about the area beneath a curve.

Last edited:
The best way to learn a new city is to go out and get totally lost in it and figure out how to get yourself back home.

I did that in Vienna once and ended up on the other side of the city from where I was trying to go.

Which was about three blocks away from where I started. /sigh