Thread When do the good threads start?

Welp, it's my last week of work. After this Friday I will be jobless.

And this time next week I'll be in the drivers seat of a U-Haul dragging all of our stuff and towing our car.

I don't even right now. It's so overwhelming.

You're a smart guy. You're ready for this. You'll land on your feet. Stop worrying about where. You got this.

And this time next week I'll be in the drivers seat of a U-Haul dragging all of our stuff and towing our car.

You got dis. If it helps, I'm also going through a ton of change and unknown things. I know those feels.

You're a smart guy. You're ready for this. You'll land on your feet. Stop worrying about where. You got this.
I know. It's just been 10 years since I've had no job and I'm moving to an entirely different state. I've never experienced this before so I really just don't know what to expect. And that's the part that is overwhelming. I just don't know how to prepare for it so I'm just winging it. Which is probably the only thing to do.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Amstel
I know. It's just been 10 years since I've had no job and I'm moving to an entirely different state. I've never experienced this before so I really just don't know what to expect. And that's the part that is overwhelming. I just don't know how to prepare for it so I'm just winging it. Which is probably the only thing to do.
that's the coolest part

all of the unknown...but knowing you'll be fine

Good luck man. You'll be fine, sounds like you are prepared. Change of scenery can be quite invigorating.

The locals will sodomize you as your wife is detained to watch. They probably worship a Corn God and demand sacrifice.
I suggest bringing corn, and goats.