GAY When do the good threads start?

We saw about 3 or 4 bunnies on the grounds at Epcot when we got out of the Coral Reef restaurant (we had late reservations so the park was closed and gay night had not yet started). It was a pretty weird experience, reminded you that you were basically in Florida's boonies.

That is one of my stronger memories from disney as a kid. Walked out the door one morning from the hotelplace and saw a bunny, had never seen one before in my life. Then saw another bunny, then saw 10 more bunnies, then realized that bunnies were fuckin everywhheeeeerrrreee.

That is one of my stronger memories from disney as a kid. Walked out the door one morning from the hotelplace and saw a bunny, had never seen one before in my life. Then saw another bunny, then saw 10 more bunnies, then realized that bunnies were fuckin everywhheeeeerrrreee.

I've got a herd of bunnies that feed just off my back porch. Pretty much any given moment you can look out and see a rabbit munching away.

wut? There are no bunnies in New Vermontshire? I had zillions around my house in upstate NY.

wut? There are no bunnies in New Vermontshire? I had zillions around my house in upstate NY.

I saw the odd flash of a cottontail maybe once. I think theyre there, you just dont see them. Too much woods, too many predators maybe

I saw the odd flash of a cottontail maybe once. I think theyre there, you just dont see them. Too much woods, too many predators maybe

Weird. I was surrounded by a good 40 acres and a golf course on the other side. TONS of rabbits.

We don't get much wildlife in the condo complex. :(

It makes me happy when we have our weekly meal with my grandparents; they have more nature in their backyard than I can understand. My grandpa was feeding birds by hand last week. The things would fly up and take bread from him mid air. It was awesome to see; like a Hitchcock movie only friendlier.

Eh
There's a difference between having a bad day and being a dick on that day (or even a bad week or bad month or whatever) and only talking shit about how much a place and everyone in it sucks.

Being a dick is also different from intentionally trying to start shit at every turn

attachment.php