GAY When do the good threads start?

Well adjusted you say... Your husband rage quits the Internet, your son is a faggy little emo kid who wears skinny jeans, and you aren't even intelligent enough to use birth control. I'd call you a failure all around.

This is why things aren't going so well for you here. Serious douche canoe content. Relax a bit. We're all pretty laid back here.

They didn't have condoms, diaphrams, or IUDs....or a pull out method back then???
I don't believe it was common knowledge that antibiotics mess with BC. Apparently grapefruit does, too?

At any rate, you're picking on her as a person, whereas she mainly attacked you as a poster.

I don't believe it was common knowledge that antibiotics mess with BC. Apparently grapefruit does, too?

At any rate, you're picking on her as a person, whereas she mainly attacked you as a poster.
okay.....yeah, that whole shoe salesman bullshit is neither true or anything about my posting. So tell me again what you were saying?

hey, I can't judge, when I started posting here again, a bunch of people were also posting at that time because of the H-mode epidemic, and then people said how we noobs were posting too much and I bitched on genmay about it.

I'm just bringing it up before @Domon gets the chance, because he likes to bring it up every chance he gets :p

i do not. Im over it. You be quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, look at the cunt being a cunt....shocking

Honestly, who isn't smart enough to use birth control and get knocked up in college???

Well adjusted you say... Your husband rage quits the Internet, your son is a faggy little emo kid who wears skinny jeans, and you aren't even intelligent enough to use birth control. I'd call you a failure all around.

Wow, three posts in a row. You sure are pussy-hurt.

okay.....yeah, that whole shoe salesman bullshit is neither true or anything about my posting. So tell me again what you were saying?

I'm not saying she didn't get personal at all, but if you'll note I said "mainly," because the main thing she bitched about was your posting. You're pretty wound up, why don't you drink a juice box and have a seat until you calm down?

You don't know the story yet judge from afar like you do.

She knows.

NOW maybe, I dunno if she did then. It doesn't matter, though, because what's happened in her life is not my concern, nor is it for me to judge.