Pics What's your coronatine hair looking like?

Can't remember if I posted in this thread. But yeah I think I went like 6 weeks between haircuts at most throughout the entire lockdown. I hate long hair. As a side note, I just got a haircut yesterday. #2 trim on top (not much hair left there) and #1 on the sides. Easy peasy. Like 8 minutes in the chair and done.

Just be content it was somewhat clean.
sexy pig GIF

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
We should have everyone here do a head shot and a body shot then mix-n- match them. Some sort of prize for who can guess what is what.
Like maybe a craft homebrew, or a wooden dildo with a pee hole in the end.
Needs a manufacturer symbol on the bottom like those guys on antiques road show look for on old pottery and shit.

We should have everyone here do a head shot and a body shot then mix-n- match them. Some sort of prize for who can guess what is what.
Needs a manufacturer symbol on the bottom like those guys on antiques road show look for on old pottery and shit.
nah, I don't want you spanking while looking at my body.. With immi's smiling face on top. :)

acdc GIF

MD2021 Would be better than the year before. Nobody respects that vintage when they wake up.

1622369337783.png

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer