What TV shows are you watching this season?

walking dead

woah, the governor is a serious psycho dickhead! did not see those levels of depravity incoming

Doesn't matter to me, but that's why I stopped too. I wanted a CIA thriller, not some stupid sex thing.

Uh, it's not a stupid sex thing I have no idea what you're talking about. You're seriously missing out - the relationship between Carrie and Brody all ties into the espionage. Besides, so far in Season 2 (4 episodes) there's been no sex and the end of each episode could be a season finale - that's how fucking crazy it is.

Uh, it's not a stupid sex thing I have no idea what you're talking about. You're seriously missing out - the relationship between Carrie and Brody all ties into the espionage. Besides, so far in Season 2 (4 episodes) there's been no sex and the end of each episode could be a season finale - that's how fucking crazy it is.

I'm gonna wait til the second season is over then get it all to watch all at once, maybe that's also why i didnt like it, I'm not used to starting a new show and waiting a week between episodes, I usually find shows that are already half done.

Half way through season 2 of Mad Men. Saw my favorite part of the entire series so far last night, in the episode The Gold Violin.

Picnic Like a Boss

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna wait til the second season is over then get it all to watch all at once, maybe that's also why i didnt like it, I'm not used to starting a new show and waiting a week between episodes, I usually find shows that are already half done.

i tried three time to get into that show. Got to episode 4 at the very best. It just is not interesting, at all.

i tried three time to get into that show. Got to episode 4 at the very best. It just is not interesting, at all.

I'll probably hate it more now I realised the ginger guy is actually English and putting on a fake accent. I think Homeland is a bit ilke Boardwalk Empire for me, great reviews and I'm sure it's cool as fuck but it bores me. I gave up on BE early in the second season.

And The Good Wife is good but this side plot with Collinder is getting on my nerves. I don't really care about it, I just want good courtroom battles. It's becoming like House where the reason you loved the show is slowly evaporating and character development is emphasised far too much.