What Ive been working on the last 2 weekends...

April23 said:
Tell teh cat to quick acting sexy.

Is Bane checking Drools sexy cat at or are YOU? :fly:

sliding doors in cabinet are sexy and so are dudes with tools ;)

Drool-Boy said:
HAY WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN I WAS PLANNING THIS SHIT?

Sitting right here. Waiting to give someone some good advice. Had I known that you were building a cabinet, I could've advised you. Also, I could've advised you on the color of your bedroom. When you get to Altanta, I will advise you on drinking and talkin' shit.

SpangeMonkee said:
Sitting right here. Waiting to give someone some good advice. Had I known that you were building a cabinet, I could've advised you. Also, I could've advised you on the color of your bedroom. When you get to Altanta, I will advise you on drinking and talkin' shit.

Fair enough.
The color of the room was the wifes choice, btw.

good thing you're coming this way next weekend! by the way, the party's been cancelled and we bought some new tools instead. :pandora:

that's awesome, stool-boy. i, too, am truly amazed by the woodworking creatures. as fly said, it's one step away from magic.
hey fly, do houses amaze you like they do me??

Thorn Bird said:
good thing you're coming this way next weekend! by the way, the party's been cancelled and we bought some new tools instead. :pandora:

that's awesome, stool-boy. i, too, am truly amazed by the woodworking creatures. as fly said, it's one step away from magic.
hey fly, do houses amaze you like they do me??
Totally.

Its funny cause if you know how to do something, its just so simple to you and yet so complex to others. Its like computers to me.

I love watching woodworking shows tho. Its in my blood, as my dad does AMAZING stuff. New Yankee Workshop > *

edit: And on the house tip, This Old House > * (only with Bob Vila, that Steve guy is an idiot)

I wanted to make some of those slide-back-innie doors on a shelf I built for my stereo components, and it was too hard for me to accomplish...... *sigh* I'm jealous of your skillz.