What Dreams May Not Come

When I found out that there is no easily attainable handgun ammunition with explosive heads. :(

What happens if I'm cornered by an Elephant, a Polar Bear, and a drunk Mel Gibson and all I've got is my Glock? What happens then?

I generally dream that I am done with university and free to practice medicine 1890's style.

Three taps to the head will cure your fever!

When I found out that there is no easily attainable handgun ammunition with explosive heads. :(

What happens if I'm cornered by an Elephant, a Polar Bear, and a drunk Mel Gibson and all I've got is my Glock? What happens then?

Inform drunk Mel Gibson that the elephant and the bear are Jewish and toss him the Glock or possibly a claymore if handy. Then make your escape.

I had a dream last night that I was beating the shit out of sarcasmo with a whiffle ball bat. It wasnt hurting him or anything but he was crying like a little girl, and I was cackling like Charles Manson on acid.

Lovely lovely dreams.

I had a dream last night that I was beating the shit out of sarcasmo with a whiffle ball bat. It wasnt hurting him or anything but he was crying like a little girl, and I was cackling like Charles Manson on acid.

Lovely lovely dreams.

I was wondering what all the twitching was about while I was lying there running my fingers through your hair.