What do you guys think of theqlat?

He's an interesting fellow that will not come to Columbus meets. I sense a slight insecurity about his weight and stature. The details of his life are quite inconsequential... very well, where should I begin? His father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. His mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. His childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring he'd make meat helmets. When he was insolent he was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve he received his first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved his testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- Qlat highly suggests you try it. And he misses Columbus meets.

shawndavid said:
Is this a hard C?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think I asked anyone how shawndavid sounded? Obviously fucking not. It's gay. Just like your inquisition.

Maybe you should go with qlaterous or something else that's vagina-related.
Clearly you suck at life and are not familiar with the awesomeness that is me.

It's q-lat, as in 2 syllables :rolleyes:

qlat said:
Clearly you suck at life and are not familiar with the awesomeness that is me.

It's q-lat, as in 2 syllables :rolleyes:
Awesome, that's how I always thought of it. For the record I dont care though.

ceiling fly said:
where the fuck did it come from tho?
Aha, but that's the genious. It doesn't really mean anything, just 2 sets of initials. Mine, and those of Amy Tasca, a girl for whom I held a candle for the longest time.

I think she's a dentist/in dental school now and as of 2 years ago, was engaged (I think).

I was discussing this with my friend when I was trying to turn non sequitur into a compact handle and he was saying how the genius of qlat is that it doesn't have an inherent meaning.

qlat said:
Aha, but that's the genious. It doesn't really mean anything, just 2 sets of initials. Mine, and those of Amy Tasca, a girl for whom I held a candle for the longest time.

I think she's a dentist/in dental school now and as of 2 years ago, was engaged (I think).

I was discussing this with my friend when I was trying to turn non sequitur into a compact handle and he was saying how the genius of qlat is that it doesn't have an inherent meaning.

So you're still obsessing over a girl you're no longer with? That's healthy. Just make your handle AmyTascaIfICantHaveYouIWantToDieOrMaybeSitAroundInTheDarkAndEatMyOwnFeces