What do you do for a living and how much do you make...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
theacoustician said:
That isn't enough for your soon to be wife to enjoy herself at the mall every day. You need to pick up the pace, mang.

I dated a girl a few years back whose true goal in life was to have a husband rich enough that she could go shopping every day and do nothing on her own. She was a real gem of personal drive and motivation to excel.

KNYTE said:
I dated a girl a few years back whose true goal in life was to have a husband rich enough that she could go shopping every day and do nothing on her own. She was a real gem of personal drive and motivation to excel.
Fuxx isn't quite like that, but she does like to shop. FB's Visa card is gonna be crying like smileynev after the last twinkey is gone.

Medicine student, hoping to train as an Anaesthetist once my degree's done.
I'm going to have to get a job in Summer, but I still need to focus on my work.

Galen said:
Medicine student, hoping to train as an Anaesthetist once my degree's done.
I'm going to have to get a job in Summer, but I still need to focus on my work.

I've always been quite interested in the science of Anesthesiology, amazing practice the temporary removal of pain.

Not like the old days, where they just drilled a hole in your head and called it a day.

KNYTE said:
I've always been quite interested in the science of Anesthesiology, amazing practice the temporary removal of pain.

Not like the old days, where they just drilled a hole in your head and called it a day.
Ahh yes, it's called Anesthesiology over there. yes. I should have posted that instead.
I have been fascinated by it myself, but only recently have I decided I'd like to follow it. Before that I just wanted to remain a G.P. or family doctor, but we'll see what happens. I have a few years yet to make my decision.

SpangeMonkee said:
I work for the DOL and make $300 a week. My job is to take a blue form and put it in a brown box at the DOL office.
I wish I had the initiative to do that. Problem is I'm not black and my parents pretty much wont let me.

(Provided you're talking about unemployment)

FlamingGlory said:
I wish I had the initiative to do that. Problem is I'm not black and my parents pretty much wont let me.

(Provided you're talking about unemployment)

What the fuck does being black have to do with it? :confused:

Desslock said:
What the fuck does being black have to do with it? :confused:

he is inferring that by hiding your foodstamps underneath your work shoes, you could be starved to death

Status
Not open for further replies.