What did you do today?

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Just wondering. I had such a good day that I was wondering what other people were up to.

Thorn, Spangelet, Theac, Pandora and I (JJ & bast's lame asses didn't come) went to the chili cookoff at Stone Mountain. We ate a ton of chili and drank some beer. We even ran into SpyderGST and his wife. Spangelet didn't like the chili but she ate a corndog and some dippin dots. We came home and while Thorn chilled out, I played with Spangelet. It was sooo fun. singin' songs and what-not. Thorn then went with Taeric, Theac and Pandora to go see a movie and I stayed at home with Spangelet for some more toddler fun time.

just a damn nice day.

/blog

edit: Thorn was lookin' super cute with her straightened hair. :fly:

Worked out, yell about the obvious BLATANT RETARDATION that would make someone (a heart patient) CUT A FUCKING HOLE IN THE WALL on the same day they ordered a window while I am TRYING to LAY A TILE FLOOR in their front room then bitch about having chest pains.

Now I'm soothing myself with chocolate and gin tonics.

sup man...quiet day here...cleaned the house up and got my car a bath...cruised around a few times enjoying the milder weather...think I'm going to chill on the couch tonight and bask in my laziness :cool:

Bubbles said:
I ran errands, made my first batch of homemade vegtable soup ever, and watched my landlord install my new air conditioner.....with remote control!!

Now I'm playing poker and drinking sangria

poker sounds like fun right now.. playing with people or online?

Bubbles said:
online, ESPN.com, Degree All In Challange, point system gets you to higer levels and if you play all well, you win a seat at the world series of poker.

edit: and it's free

wow, cool! going to play...if I make the WSOP, expect a nice gift from me :D

Worked, caught up on some online 'business' that I had let set for too long (and took too darned long too), nuttin' much else.

Woke up
Farted
Ate
Drank Absinthe
Ate
Went grocery shopping
Ate
Did some heroin
Ate
then going to bed soon.

Went to Chili cook off with the wife. Ran into Spange and family. Didn't get introduced to Theac and Pandora (only by reading Spange's post did I see they were the quiet couple with Thorn, Spange, and Spangelet). Hung around Stone Mtn park and listened to the cover bands (all the bands this year were "tribute" bands - U2, The Doors, Van Halen, Led Zep, Aerosmith). Left the park and went to the bar and watched some college football in Hi-Def. Took the car to be hand washed by the mexicans. Stopped by the grocery store to pick up hamberger meat, buns, etc and more beer. Now watching football - gonna go cook soon.

Nice running into Spange and the family. And nice to meet you Theac and Pandora.

That about covers it.

SpyderGST said:
Went to Chili cook off with the wife. Ran into Spange and family. Didn't get introduced to Theac and Pandora (only by reading Spange's post did I see they were the quiet couple with Thorn, Spange, and Spangelet). Hung around Stone Mtn park and listened to the cover bands (all the bands this year were "tribute" bands - U2, The Doors, Van Halen, Led Zep, Aerosmith). Left the park and went to the bar and watched some college football in Hi-Def. Took the car to be hand washed by the mexicans. Stopped by the grocery store to pick up hamberger meat, buns, etc and more beer. Now watching football - gonna go cook soon.

Nice running into Spange and the family. And nice to meet you Theac and Pandora.

That about covers it.

did you have that much to drink? I introduced them. duh..

fly said:
Pics of thorn w/ straight hair...

Chili cookoff??? yumm

I'm not sure that we have a pic of her.

Woke up later than usual. Heard about drama a friend is going through over lunch. Thought about getting a hair cut. Had several people ask about the book I'm reading. Had a wonderful dinner and saw Mirrormask. Starting laundry now. Oh, and somewhere in there I found that the cable and internet are working again.

worked with my cousin for a couple hours this morning doing some electrical work, beer, nap, beer, poker at someones house, beer, post