What did you do this past weekend?

We went to Knyte's parents for the weekend. Then came home and made fun of my little sister's senior prank idea. They didn't do it. Any ideas for her to do at graduation?

http://picasaweb.google.com/aprilmazac/FamilyLakeTrip2006?authkey=720axX2RBnc

He's in there... I don't believe I can link from a web album. He's the kid on the boogie board and with his hand covering his face.

Would you hit it?

He's not bad :hi2u:

And what is with flypoo? I haven't seen that much cellulite since I tuned into the View in the Star Jones era. What kind of self-respecting fag is he? Has he been hitting the grease trap with you? Ape, you need to be doing more "cardio" with him :fly:

We went to Knyte's parents for the weekend. Then came home and made fun of my little sister's senior prank idea. They didn't do it. Any ideas for her to do at graduation?

Behave herself? That might be shocking and new for her.

:heart:

And what is with flypoo? I haven't seen that much cellulite since I tuned into the View in the Star Jones era. What kind of self-respecting fag is he? Has he been hitting the grease trap with you? Ape, you need to be doing more "cardio" with him :fly:

:lol: Whoa calm down there Mr. Simmons, fly has started a new job and with moving our home he hasn't had the time or chance for UF... he will soon!!!

Why is there a pentacle in the background of that family pic? Do you guys worship Satan?

:lol: Whoa calm down there Mr. Simmons, fly has started a new job and with moving our home he hasn't had the time or chance for UF... he will soon!!!

I know that, snookums. Congrats to both of you :heart: I just bought my place, so I should take pics as well. I shall title them "Before".

dj'd club friday night (no name decided yet, lol)
dj'd HS grad party Sat night
Hosted a Hooters bikini contest sunday

dj'd last night
dj tonight
(along with wrapping up the school year during the day)
by tomorrow :tard: :drool:

but then my Kramer, we gon' get some REST!!!!!!!!!