WTF What car should I get?

GAS PRICES? We didn't go and kick ass in Iraq so 'mericans could worry about GAS PRICES. Fuck no, if anyhting, you should burn MORE gas. Get a hummer. Get TWO Hummers! Drive one and tow the other one behind it.

USA! USA! USA!
You might get the herps. 2 only increases the chances.

or

HMMWVs are diesel.

If you're really worried about gas mileage I would look into a VW diesel or something like that.

If he's even more concerned he could get an electric car

women+in+electric+car.jpg

If you're really worried about gas mileage I would look into a VW diesel or something like that.

Jetta wagon TDI would be very nice choice as well. storage space, towing, roof rack, 40+mpg, handling and ride. not terribly priced.

might be a bit too faggy for you drool but the e320 mercedes bluetec of which there are a few of in here get over 30 on the highway while making 400lbft of tq. obviously that is astounding.

The E320 isn't particularly quick off the line, but with 400 lb-ft of torque, its passing power is comparable to a Saturn V rocket. Jason commented, "Mercedes has this powertrain perfectly dialed in. I drove 80 MPH the whole way and averaged 30 MPG."

http://cars.about.com/od/mercedesbenz/gr/08_mercedesE320.htm

Falls apart when you look at it wrong. Expensive parts >.>

Not until around 60k miles. And the engine won't fall apart. Some of the electrics might, however, you are right.

Back to the Prius V then.