What are the consequences of...

why_ask_why said:
that happens everywhere...it's like bandaid...do you actually call it an "adhesive strip"?

adhesive strip? Who the fuck says that?

Coqui said:
I'll have a Coke

We only serve Pepsi products here

That's fine.

Can I get a refill on my Coke

I already told you we only server Pepsi products :mad:

:p

I keep waiting for a shooting war to break out between Pepsi and Coke, and one has yet to be started. Perhaps I should steal a Coke employee uniform and wear it when I bomb a Pepsi warehouse or something.

why_ask_why said:
good god man, you are in a twinkie induced haze...start making sense dammit! :mad:

kleenex is kleenex. band aides are band aides. Pepsi is not coke.

It's only out of hand when you want to get a sprite from the public use soft drink machine, so you order a coke to get a cup. normal people (i.e. non texans) will accurately order pop or soda. here, everything is a coke. even if you want to get a pepsi.

KNYTE said:
I keep waiting for a shooting war to break out between Pepsi and Coke, and one has yet to be started. Perhaps I should steal a Coke employee uniform and wear it when I bomb a Pepsi warehouse or something.

I love the Super Bowl commercial they had where a Coke guy was stocking a shelf for Coke. In the background, the music playing was, "Your cheating heart"

He grabs a Pepsi can and the entire thing falls making a ton of noise so that everyone sees him doing it.