Whacked out Dream thread

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So I figured this could be a good ongoing thread of dreams. Any morning that you have a crazy dream, try to remember it and share with the class!

Try to be as detailed as possible and others can tell you what they think about it or what it might mean.

Sadly I forgot to do this in the morning and cant remember good details on my weird dream last night. I remember fighting a cup that has been sitting on my desk for weeks, totally shakezula style. Each time I would go to throw it away it would end up back on my desk. I came into work today and the first thing I see is this evil cup on my desk. Weird shit.

About the cup - this guy we hired sits right next to me now and is slowly invading my desk. The togo cup is his and I am making a point by not cleaning it up, now it haunts my dreams :fly:

I don't recall this morning's dream as I woke up several times, thus having several different dreams. But I do remember a dream I had last week. I was walking around this bombed out city with couple (man and woman slightly older than me) and was forced to go inside this traincar that was full of dead bodies. Bodies were just stacked upon each other to the ceiling of the traincar. I think they were still clothed, men and women, no children I think.

At that point I had enough of that dream and woke myself up.

edit: what I think it means - I'm losing my mind. :fly:

One of the two dreams that I remember from my first 20-25 years involved me and someone I used to be friends with going through houses in my old neighbor hood eating babies and getting in trouble with the church.

One of the two dreams that I remember from my first 20-25 years involved me and someone I used to be friends with going through houses in my old neighbor hood eating babies and getting in trouble with the church.

That explains a lot.

My latest dream that I remember was some kid trying to get me to make out with him but I wouldn't cause I was married. He didn't care and wouldn't leave me alone.

That explains a lot.

My latest dream that I remember was some kid trying to get me to make out with him but I wouldn't cause I was married. He didn't care and wouldn't leave me alone.

That wasn't a dream, that was Knyte.

Last night I had a dream that I gave my officemate an iPod that was black and circular in shape. I remember thinking, "ha now that is a cool gift that trumps what I got her last time."

:wtf:

So I figured this could be a good ongoing thread of dreams. Any morning that you have a crazy dream, try to remember it and share with the class!

Try to be as detailed as possible and others can tell you what they think about it or what it might mean.

Sadly I forgot to do this in the morning and cant remember good details on my weird dream last night. I remember fighting a cup that has been sitting on my desk for weeks, totally shakezula style. Each time I would go to throw it away it would end up back on my desk. I came into work today and the first thing I see is this evil cup on my desk. Weird shit.

About the cup - this guy we hired sits right next to me now and is slowly invading my desk. The togo cup is his and I am making a point by not cleaning it up, now it haunts my dreams :fly:

to dream of a cup: strangers will cause changes in your affairs. frauds will be practiced on your credulity. PAY YOUR DAMN TAXES AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN. :fly:

I don't recall this morning's dream as I woke up several times, thus having several different dreams. But I do remember a dream I had last week. I was walking around this bombed out city with couple (man and woman slightly older than me) and was forced to go inside this traincar that was full of dead bodies. Bodies were just stacked upon each other to the ceiling of the traincar. I think they were still clothed, men and women, no children I think.

At that point I had enough of that dream and woke myself up.

edit: what I think it means - I'm losing my mind. :fly:

bombed city: denotes unusual dissatisfaction in business circles and much social antagonism. also, a sorrowful occasion to change your abode or mode of living.

dead: warning you of coming dissolution or sorrow. it's fatal to happiness and indicates sorrowful tidings of the absent and gloomy business prospects.

train: indicates your struggle to amass wealth is animated by the desire of gratifying selfish and lewd principles which should be controlled.

you'd better change your ways and think twice about that business prospect, mister. :fly: