well?

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
Texas.
Marklar
₥0
Looks like i'll be posting here more often. So to start out with a thread that's worth a shit, tell me some more movies to buy/rent. I've got must covered, but the movies department is starting to seriously lack.

Umm, well here's my collection and if you haven't seen one, watch it:
A Beautiful Mind
Clerks
Closer
Eternal Sunshine...
Fight Club
Garden State
Good Will Hunting
Hero
I :heart: Huckabees
Last Samurai
Phantom of The Opera
Seven
Sideways

Check out House of Flying Daggers and a movie called Old Boy. It's Korean with good fight scenes but the story kicks major fucking ass.

i have most of the movies i want out of those, lol.

i'll pick up train spotting, and i think my sister has my copy of garden state..

thrawn said:

I've been run out of the forum by an anonymous rapist.

My name has been changed 4 times in the past 5 months, i keep getting raped with shit av's like everyone else. I'm constantly getting kc'd and hmod'd by our fabulous anonymous contributer. It's fucking sad when I provide alot of the good content and posts to the forum and one ass hole with a bottomless pit of cash can throw money around to make it unenjoyable.

400$ has been spent on me in the last 6 months. fuck that, i'm not going to hang around. :tard:

El Borracho said:
I've been run out of the forum by an anonymous rapist.

My name has been changed 4 times in the past 5 months, i keep getting raped with shit av's like everyone else. I'm constantly getting kc'd and hmod'd by our fabulous anonymous contributer. It's fucking sad when I provide alot of the good content and posts to the forum and one ass hole with a bottomless pit of cash can throw money around to make it unenjoyable.

400$ has been spent on me in the last 6 months. fuck that, i'm not going to hang around. :tard:

I think this little story calls for a name rape ;)

Bubbles said:
Aye, but he was the only one asking in hispanic therefore one would assume he could understand it.

No, I mean that I saw his question which I answered in spanish and what you posted so the english version was for you and for anyone else who doesn't understand spanish.