well, lookee there...

Happy Birthay to you
Happy Birthay to you
Happy Birthday dear Visker
Happy Birthay to you

:)

Bubbles said:
Why is everyone saying stuff like that lately.

You're just kind of the popular girl around here at the moment. Two things come from this:

1) Attention
2) Attention

ps- Everyone is being nice and likes you (even me and Kiwi), ask Lynna what "not nice" is like.

KNYTE said:
You're just kind of the popular girl around here at the moment. Two things come from this:

1) Attention
2) Attention

ps- Everyone is being nice and likes you (even me and Kiwi), ask Lynna what "not nice" is like.

Oh I get it now. Like when we were little and picked on the people we liked.:p

Well there are two things I like in life....

1) Attention
2) Attention
;)
ps- I like you guys (even you and Kiwi) too. :D

KNYTE said:

1) Attention
2) Attention

Lynna as in Lynnakitty? What makes you mention that dirty ass piece of shit slut's name in this forum?

Happy birthday. Can you send me a beautiful lass with a sexy accent to be my maid/love slave. My wife will allow the love slave part just as long as the house still gets cleaned.

elpmis said:
Lynna as in Lynnakitty? What makes you mention that dirty ass piece of shit slut's name in this forum?

I was pointing out an example to Bubbles, thank you for helping my point across. :fly: