Well let's discus it.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
The red dot thing. thought it needed like 3 of them to get shut down. I'm just trying to understand it. And I don't understand what you ment by personal attack. Why are you so quick to run and tattle. Voting down threads is gay, If you don't like the thread give me a lil bashing I can take it. Plus I though that shit was funny cause I saw a guy rocking a spinner watch today. I was about to post it and .. boom gay mod bot comes in.

Lets make it cute w/ puppies
2808_1018591400072_1683763812_23598_2764468_n.jpg

I just don't see why you guys wanna suck the fucking life out of every thing. It's like a damn emo board sometimes. I mean lighten the fuck up already.

I just don't see why you guys wanna suck the fucking life out of every thing. It's like a damn emo board sometimes. I mean lighten the fuck up already.

hey man, listen dude, it's like, you just need to chill out, brah. what i'm tryin to say is that, like, everyone else here is a real hep cat. you've got your tight skirts like kiki and dharma, your average Janes like me, your dewdroppin' harp polo, all just hanging around. everything is copacetic till you show up. don't be such a pill, man. relax, what's eating you anyway? if you can't spit some apple sauce then you might as well beat it.

Threads are enjoyed more when you ask for interaction (questions, input.) Just posting pictures and saying 'yeah brah' is so boring... broseph.

BTW no way in hell are those my watches. For fucks sake woman I have a lil style.

i don't vote any thread down - they're all equally as shit.

which is funny because i have saw who votes my threads down - which makes kiki a hypocrite.

hey man, listen dude, it's like, you just need to chill out, brah. what i'm tryin to say is that, like, everyone else here is a real hep cat. you've got your tight skirts like kiki and dharma, your average Janes like me, your dewdroppin' harp polo, all just hanging around. everything is copacetic till you show up. don't be such a pill, man. relax, what's eating you anyway? if you can't spit some apple sauce then you might as well beat it.

I'm saying you guys need to chill out brah.

wheres my hurf durf smilie