FYI Well it's more for my insemination really..

Well, you still have the initiation to go through
o3yyV9z.jpg

Just try and relax.

latex free I hope!

And whatever you do, don't make a joke about cancer. You can't do that here. You will be ostracized and be considered the devil and everyone will hate you. Because apparently making light of a serious matter is enough to make everyone's butthole bleed.

Congrats, you've reached the no fun zone. We hope your time here is mundane and completely expected.

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones and fly
I was gone too, but it was pretty easy to read through his 5 posts and the replies.

New people usually bring it on themselves for the attention, there's been a few who have just silently slipped in with zero issues.
I've just been lurking; you people are pretty amusing, but I don't think I would survive posting. :D

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
And whatever you do, don't make a joke about cancer. You can't do that here. You will be ostracized and be considered the devil and everyone will hate you. Because apparently making light of a serious matter is enough to make everyone's butthole bleed.

Congrats, you've reached the no fun zone. We hope your time here is mundane and completely expected.

Cancer is funny till you have it.. Then they take a love spud away & it gets even better.. A kick in the balls isn't as painful as it used to be.. Especially to the left ;)

You're s straight up idiot.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Peppers