Hawt Weekend plans

My mom still thinks so.

aawww I love old people in love. Gives me hope for humanity.

My dad is getting married for the 3rd time this weekend. For some reason it's kind of hard to get too enthusiastic about it.

my dad's been on #3 for about 20 years now. pretty sure this is the last one

My dad's 2nd lasted 25 years. He's only dated this girl for about a year.. she's really nice and all but she's only 11 or so years older than me. That's kind of weird.

My dad's 2nd lasted 25 years. He's only dated this girl for about a year.. she's really nice and all but she's only 11 or so years older than me. That's kind of weird.

I wouldn't worry so much, as long as he's with #3, he can't really move onto #4 which will likely be younger then you.

Obviously Sarah's dad is a glutton for punishment.

I talked with my wife earlier. The first time since last Wednesday. I rate it up there with getting a prostate exam from a NBA player wearing several championship rings.

Afterward I went to pick up a prescription. I tried to have it filled the other day but they only had 10 of the 60. They charged me $30 and said pick up the other 50 in a day or two. So when I went to pick up the other 50 they said I owed them another $30. I said no. I paid the other day for all of them. That's what they said the first time. Now They said that was a partial fill so they only charged me a fraction of the price for the first 10. I tried to explain by their math each pill costs a dollar so then fuck you on the other 50 where is my $20 you owe me you thieving bastards. The math blew their minds. After getting a piece of paper and explaining basic math to 3 pharmacist, I finally had to leave before I tried to bend them over the counter and shove calculators up their asses in hope of helping improve their math skills. Maybe it's not a good idea to argue over a persons bipolar meds morons.

I get home to the rooster crowing from a tree next to my house. The damn thing just crows at random times 24/7 now. Fucking broken rooster.

God has a warped sense of humor sometimes.

Last edited:
For a minute there I thought b was on 60 medications. Which I figured explained a lot of his stories about huge pigs and housegoats.

I've agreed to go on meds to help patch things over with the wife. But I'malso going to demand she sees a therapist and get on meds. Once she gets on drugs then I won't need to be on any.

She just sent me a picture of my son holding a chihuahua puppy that some friend of hers gave him. Errrrrr. She knows I'll tolerate it for him but that's dirty using my son that way. I'm sure it'll be nice and peaceful with a yappy dog and a few cats. Another thing for me to take care of when they lose interest in a few weeks. Fuck you walgreens. I'm about to see if there is going to be room for me in the tree with the rooster.

England probably forces taxpayers to pay for squatters, since that's what's right.

taxpayer pay for pretty much everything here.

i'd imagine the incurred cost by squatting would have to be met by the taxpayer via compulsary purchase