We need more Ads!

Bubbles said:
Who are the girls? I know the one on the right is April and I'm thinking with the size of the jugs in the middle that must be Thorn Bird or JJLady. :fly:

no offense here, and i say this with love, but my girls make jj's look like mosquito bites. :heart: not that i wouldn't kill for somma them mosquito bites. :fly:

Bubbles said:
:fly:

I figured it had to be one of you cause you two are the only ones other than me and Candy that complain about finding bras. :D

i went bra shopping today! i bought a barely padded bra weeks ago, and LOVE IT. i had to get another, and of course i had a coupon. i got it for half off!! :D i feel like a new woman.
there's a place in atlanta that is supposed to be the BEST bra shoppe. they measure you precisely and correctly, and you get the best bras there. they are expensive, though, so i have yet to try 'em out. that's on my list of things to do when i win the lottery.

Thorn Bird said:
i went bra shopping today! i bought a barely padded bra weeks ago, and LOVE IT. i had to get another, and of course i had a coupon. i got it for half off!! :D i feel like a new woman.
there's a place in atlanta that is supposed to be the BEST bra shoppe. they measure you precisely and correctly, and you get the best bras there. they are expensive, though, so i have yet to try 'em out. that's on my list of things to do when i win the lottery.

I would drive up there for the weekend to do something like that! :drool: