warhammer beta sign upppppps

Conan will be better. Certainly more brutal in terms of the PvP. Also LOTRO is really fun (PvE though)

Is this the type of game where you run around gaining experience from killing pigs in a large forest for hours on end?

That's the running joke of pretty much all MMOs, yes. "When I was just a lad I started out by slaughtering butterflies. Lesser butterflies, actually. After that I moved on to greater butterflies, and then eventually prairie squirrels. After the prairie squirrels came forest squirrels and then mountain squirrels. I battled scores of white deer, too, and their nefarious cousins the brown deer, until one day I got cocky and went after a loathesome black deer. Lost an eye and four fingers. I've been a short order cook in this here inn ever since. I'll leave the reckless adventuring to the crazy few who have wills of iron!"

Last edited:
I could never get into those games. I think it is either my attention span or the fact that, wait, what are we talking about?

That's why I think LOTRO is pretty good. You can either opt for the endless grind (read: slaughter of wildlife) or you can do quests. Over two thousand of them. Granted some quests want you to go out and kill 20 pigs, but they at least give you a valid reason. (Sauron's armies are sweeping through and the countless refugees are starving! etc. etc. )

That's why I think LOTRO is pretty good. You can either opt for the endless grind (read: slaughter of wildlife) or you can do quests. Over two thousand of them. Granted some quests want you to go out and kill 20 pigs, but they at least give you a valid reason. (Sauron's armies are sweeping through and the countless refugees are starving! etc. etc. )

It would be cool to find a game that keeps me interested and is a continuous story but I have yet to find one. The only reason I play CS is you can constantly learn new maps and pick up on skill by playing the harder side of maps. I would love to find another multiplayer game to offset the times when I get bored with CS.

a side bit of funny. i've recived over 9 registration requests sent to my mailbox mistakely becasuse people have gmail accounts that apparently have a under score or a space and a second name exactly like mine. so they can never get registered. i've forwarded all registrations to the webmaster for eamythic and have yet to hear a reply.

I wonder how that would feel? pooping under water. and will it float or sink? and if you poop near fish will they try to eat it?

I'd laugh to see fish trying to eat my poop.

NSFW

deeprelief.jpg