Wanna puke?

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I've read and excised some George W. Bush and other relevant comments on Katrina for your viewing pleasure:

Bush regarding the storm and his cronie's losses:

"...out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic gulf coast... out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- the guy lost his entire house -- there's going to be fantastic house. I look forward to sitting on the porch."

Bush upon arriving in Mobile in regards to FEMA head, Michael Brown:

"Again, I want to thank you all for -- and, Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job. The FEMA Director is working 24 -- (applause) -- they're working 24 hours a day."

White House press release on Brown's last job...

"From 1991 to 2001, Brown was the Commissioner of the International Arabian Horse Association, an international subsidiary of the national governing organization of the U.S. Olympic Committee."

FYI - Brownie was fired from his last job - Now read this from a woman in the IAHA

"He or the WH lied on the WH presser announcing him to FEMA. IAHA was never connected to the Olympic Comm, only the half Arab registry then and the governing body to the state and local Arabian horse clubs. He ruined IAHA financially so badly that we had to change the name and combine it with the Purebred registry.

I am telling you this after watching the fucking shipwreck in the Gulf. His incompetence is KILLING people."

Another impassioned horse chick's opinion:

"I think I've told you that I'm into Arab horses. Well, for 3 years Michael Brown was hired and then fired by our IAHA, the International Arabian Horse Assoc. He was an unmitigated, total fucking disaster. I was shocked as hell when captain clueless put him in charge of FEMA a couple of years ago."

More from Bush's Mobile address:

"And I'm not looking forward to this trip. I got a feel for it when I flew over before. It -- for those who have not -- trying to conceive what we're talking about, it's as if the entire Gulf Coast were obliterated by a -- the worst kind of weapon you can imagine. And now we're going to go try to comfort people in that part of the world."

I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS TRIP?!?!?!

What a fucking inconsiderate asshole.

ChikkenNoodul said:
And you expect more from a US politician belonging to the single party system?

We should have a single leadership system; dictatorship. I got dibbs on maniacal Dictator.

KNYTE said:
We should have a single leadership system; dictatorship. I got dibbs on maniacal Dictator.
That's the problem with dictatorships, everyone and their brother wants to be in charge.

I had respect for Bush, and have stuck by him on 99.9% of his decisions. I agree some of his comments are retarded, but this takes the cake.

Trent Fucking Lott needs to take the money he is spending on his new front porch, and if nothing else create a temporary animal shelter for those who can't bring them to their new temp homes, i.e. the Astro Dome, or wherever.

I'm also quite sure that Trent has insurance; And a big-ass second home to stay in during the "rebirth" of his first home.

What a douche'.

ChikkenNoodul said:
But at least there's no pretense
Anarchy would probably be more fun in the long run. I for one know I could crush my neighbors, and take their daughters...

Candy said:
I had respect for Bush, and have stuck by him on 99.9% of his decisions. I agree some of his comments are retarded, but this takes the cake.

Trent Fucking Lott needs to take the money he is spending on his new front porch, and if nothing else create a temporary animal shelter for those who can't bring them to their new temp homes, i.e. the Astro Dome, or wherever.

I'm also quite sure that Trent has insurance; And a big-ass second home to stay in during the "rebirth" of his first home.

What a douche'.
You're a slow learner. :)