wait... marklar is back?

no refund on the zillion marklar I had before it went away? does this mean flymart is back too?? *goes to look*

Hi Dharma1521,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

-----
Post ID:
Thread: wait... marklar is back?
Reason: scroll spamming is lame...this is not genmay
-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
The Forum Management

I didn't do anything wrong and don't deserve my post removed. This is bullshit and I haven't even been on fucking genmay. This is not an ontopic thread.

This seriously pisses me off to no end.

shaddup you dirty scroll spamming bishes :p

Seriously I didn't do anything. I remarked on how it was retarded that someone was posting numbers. YET my post in an FYI thread was deleted. And it wouldn't piss me off so much if you didn't feel the need to comment about this not being Genmay I've never even been on fucking genmay you ass.

Seriously I didn't do anything. I remarked on how it was retarded that someone was posting numbers. YET my post in an FYI thread was deleted. And it wouldn't piss me off so much if you didn't feel the need to comment about this not being Genmay I've never even been on fucking genmay you ass.

regardless of having been on genmay or not, quoting scroll spam is just as bad as scroll spamming...they both have the same end result...it's irritating as hell to have to hold down the down arrow for page upon page of utter nonsense...we're adults here, right??

regardless of having been on genmay or not, quoting scroll spam is just as bad as scroll spamming...they both have the same end result...it's irritating as hell to have to hold down the down arrow for page upon page of utter nonsense...we're adults here, right??

Whatever you are so full of shit.