Vindictive Woman

smileynev said:
considering she had never been to the boat, supposedly, it was a little odd.

blaming the police? 420 SMOKE EVERYDAY MAN!!!!

If someone had taken my wife and unborn child, running would not be the first thing on my mind. Finding the asshole that did it would be. I am innocent and would have nothing to fear UNLESS the person that committed the crime was seriously out to get me to begin with.

I also don't plan on cheating on my wife.
I've been away from my wife for 3 days, and I'm still finding her hair on my clothes.

As well as the cat hair

ChikkenNoodul said:
I've been away from my wife for 3 days, and I'm still finding her hair on my clothes.

As well as the cat hair

I know. I don't know enough about the case and the evidence they had to determine his guilt or innocence. But, in a case like this, if I had a good enough feel for the kind of man that he was, and what little evidence they did have did point toward him, I would have no problem convicting him.

Robert Blake, on the other hand, I would need solid evidence to convict given the nature of the crime and his relationship with his wife.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd still like to know what real evidence they have against him.

Are you fing kidding me? I just wish that was in a real state where they will actually execute him in the next few years. Instead he'll be in jail for like 20 before anything happens. Hopefully he'll get a not so nice cell mate...

smileynev said:
considering she had never been to the boat, supposedly, it was a little odd.

If someone had taken my wife and unborn child, running would not be the first thing on my mind. Finding the asshole that did it would be. I am innocent and would have nothing to fear UNLESS the person that committed the crime was seriously out to get me to begin with.

Plus he was hitting on other women like 2 days after she was reported missing...thats a little odd.

Oh yeah. He did it.

Enough evidence to convict him.

I think Robert Blake needs be thrown in jail too. Even if he didn't kill / put a hit out on his wife...the guy's a fucking nut job. Heard some radio interviews and the like with him. He's crazy. Whacked out of his gord.

Millions said:
I think Robert Blake needs be thrown in jail too. Even if he didn't kill / put a hit out on his wife...the guy's a fucking nut job. Heard some radio interviews and the like with him. He's crazy. Whacked out of his gord.

Yeah he's wasting oxygen. But I don't wanna pay for his food and the roof over his head. Leave him to fend for himself, prolly won't last much longer on his own anyways.

Pandora said:
Yeah he's wasting oxygen. But I don't wanna pay for his food and the roof over his head. Leave him to fend for himself, prolly won't last much longer on his own anyways.

Yeah that makes more sense. Anyone who can 'forget a gun in a restaurant' deserves to be mauled by bears or some shit.

JJ Lady said:
Are you fing kidding me? I just wish that was in a real state where they will actually execute him in the next few years. Instead he'll be in jail for like 20 before anything happens. Hopefully he'll get a not so nice cell mate...

Plus he was hitting on other women like 2 days after she was reported missing...thats a little odd.
Okaaaaaay, so, pray tell, what IS the evidence then?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him, but I am severely disgusted by the justice system.

Even if he is guilty, I've seen no HARD evidence. I don't believe in convictions just because someone "knows" someone did something, that's not enoughl.

As fly said, the percentage of people on death row who were actually INNOCENT of the crimes they allegedly committed, is staggering.

April23 said:
Is OJ guilty?

technically, No. we operate under "innocent until proven guilty", and he has not been proven guilty.

did he do it? most likely.

I heard on the radio this morning that they trasferred Peterson to San Quentin late last night. Also, he has recieved two proposals for marrage from two random women :tard:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Okaaaaaay, so, pray tell, what IS the evidence then?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending him, but I am severely disgusted by the justice system.

Even if he is guilty, I've seen no HARD evidence. I don't believe in convictions just because someone "knows" someone did something, that's not enoughl.

As fly said, the percentage of people on death row who were actually INNOCENT of the crimes they allegedly committed, is staggering.

he was convicted by a group of his peers. Its not the system thats the problem, if there is one. Its society. I would never be able to convict someone of murder unless I was sure, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he did it.

bast_imret said:
I heard on the radio this morning that they trasferred Peterson to San Quentin late last night. Also, he has recieved two proposals for marrage from two random women :tard:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/17/peterson.prison/index.html

Women are hot for the wife killer. I like how they point at that while some people may want to make a name for themselves by hurting Peterson, the majority of his fellow inmates are also on death row for killing women and children.

smileynev said:
he was convicted by a group of his peers. Its not the system thats the problem, if there is one. Its society. I would never be able to convict someone of murder unless I was sure, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he did it.
The people are part of the system, so its ALL flawed.

smileynev said:
True, but what kind of woman gives her kid a dildo to play with?

People who still Cuss, Fuck and do whatever in front of their kids when they are that young because 'they wont remember it anyways' I cant stand people who think that.