Video editing software

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I need help locating a user-friendly video editing software with which I can splice up sections of our honeymoon vids. I would as well like it to be able to incorporate still shots, voice overs and music. I know I can use pp to do pics and music, but I really need a video editor as well because we really took advantage of the vid funtion of our camera given how much more we could capture in each port.

I can google this all day, but i thought some of you may have your own opinions on the pros and cons of different things you may have used in the past.

The winner gets some stills of Malibu Candy in her birfday suit.

Adobe Premiere is around the usual spots.

196459197d22715b.gif

your to picky, but i hesitate to look into this for you, can i get an alternate reward?

i have a few friends that produce our movies

Last edited:
I appreciate the suggestion, but the reviews in this are deplorable.

from what I saw the reviews seemed more favorable than premier... I have used this personally and it was stupid easy and worked well with little knowledge of the software...that goes a long way imo...suit yourself :)

and I'm just trying to help...amy is quite pretty but I don't want nekkid pics of her unless she sent them to me :p

Last edited:
you know between, these "videos" and the x-mas picture with the lights. im begining to think my brothers not as pure as i originally though! lol