Ontopic Vancouver Winter Olymics 2010

[15:05:35] <+punkpet> In an interview given three hours before his demise, Kumaritashvili told an AP reporter that he liked the Olympics because, "It is so nice to meet women from other parts of the world. But Eastern European women are still the most beautiful, " he stated. "I think, during these Games, that I would like to meet a nice Pole."
[15:06:53] <+fang> He did, apparently.
[15:06:59] <+fang> They really hit it off.

I would be screaming like a little girl all the way down the mountain on a luge and loving every moment of it until half my body was covered in road rash.

[15:05:35] <+punkpet> In an interview given three hours before his demise, Kumaritashvili told an AP reporter that he liked the Olympics because, "It is so nice to meet women from other parts of the world. But Eastern European women are still the most beautiful, " he stated. "I think, during these Games, that I would like to meet a nice Pole."
[15:06:53] <+fang> He did, apparently.
[15:06:59] <+fang> They really hit it off.

That is so wrong, yet hilarious at the same time.

I wonder if sex among the athletes happens as much at the winter games as it does at the summer games. After they are through competing and the pressure is off they party hard.

I wonder if sex among the athletes happens as much at the winter games as it does at the summer games. After they are through competing and the pressure is off they party hard.

Nah. Putting together a worlds assortment of the most finely tuned hard bodies all playing high adrenaline sports isn't gonna result in any kind of freaky deaky. Not at all. :fly:

That is so wrong, yet hilarious at the same time.

Now this is the story all about how
My sled got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I took a bad turn and caught mad air

In Soviet Georgia born and raised
On the ice luge where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, luging, relaxing all cool
Taking Russian hostages inside a school
When a couple of Reds, they were up to no good
Drove Russian tanks into my neighborhood
One separatist movement and my mom got scared
And said "You're going to Vancouver to catch mad air"

I waited for my start and when it came near
the course said "fast" and had a concrete barrier
If anything I could say that this track was rare
But I though nah, forget it, Nodar, catch air!

I slid up to turn number seven or eight
And I yelled to my trainer "Comrade, it's hard to steer"
Flew into a wall and I was finally there
Killed my self while trying to catch mad air.
eh?