uuhhmm.. Thanks Secret Santa??

pa said:
sure... LOL

visit any local convenience store! :p

seriously.. want me to ship it?? SERIOUSLY??

i have to find out who SENT it first
like... dude... FOR REAL??

:lol:

zengirl said:
I :heart: Madonna

Can I have that issue?

That shemale makes my eye twitch. She's so impressionable and culturally pliable. She's like a chameleon. She lives here and is the quintessential jersey girl, she moves to England and becomes a tea-drinking Briton complete with absurdly mangled accent, she discovers Kabbalah and becomes an archaic Jew, it's all so damn gay. She's like a walking billboard. "This just in!! New trend!!!"

Sarcasmo said:
That shemale makes my eye twitch. She's so impressionable and culturally pliable. She's like a chameleon. She lives here and is the quintessential jersey girl, she moves to England and becomes a tea-drinking Briton complete with absurdly mangled accent, she discovers Kabbalah and becomes an archaic Jew, it's all so damn gay. She's like a walking billboard. "This just in!! New trend!!!"
She migrated from the jersey girl accent to the pseudo britton long before she married Guy and moved to England... and she was the first one to bring Kabbalah into the spotlight, so you can say she's trendy, but she started it, so what's that mean? She also explored Hinduism and Buddhism and many other Eastern religions before settling on Kabbalah. Not everyone follows the same religious path they're born to.

zengirl said:
She migrated from the jersey girl accent to the pseudo britton long before she married Guy and moved to England... and she was the first one to bring Kabbalah into the spotlight, so you can say she's trendy, but she started it, so what's that mean? She also explored Hinduism and Buddhism and many other Eastern religions before settling on Kabbalah. Not everyone follows the same religious path they're born to.

Either way I want to punch her in the face.