Utah Meet @ The Hairy Queen in Springville TONITE!

This thread has taken a strange turn.

What's more surprising is that Drool hasn't posted in it.

that's fine and all.. and obv i've been guilty of this msg board crime ..

but i just don't get why it BOTHERS you so.. don't read it.. don't post.. don't reply.. reply and post in the threads that interest or concern you.. i tried to put "for tampa bay" in the thread descriptor but it wouldn't let me do it.. dunno why.. (BTW, my new friday gig is NOT something everyone "already knows about")

i don't know.. my first reaction is to say "damn, you take this a little too seriously"..

but we've got people posting their bowel movement schedules.. so it's apparently not all that serious..

whatever..

Honestly I don't see a problem with it either. I thought that's what we had new thread icons and rules for.

I believe it may be because the demographic you are reaching for isn't a large number on this board. So the rest of the forum is thinking "what is this, shit thread lock and ban!"

that's fine and all.. and obv i've been guilty of this msg board crime ..

but i just don't get why it BOTHERS you so.. don't read it.. don't post.. don't reply.. reply and post in the threads that interest or concern you.. i tried to put "for tampa bay" in the thread descriptor but it wouldn't let me do it.. dunno why.. (BTW, my new friday gig is NOT something everyone "already knows about")

i don't know.. my first reaction is to say "damn, you take this a little too seriously"..

but we've got people posting their bowel movement schedules.. so it's apparently not all that serious..

whatever..

You sure showed me with this post.

This is a sentence.

Last edited: