useless story v. my brother

jaxxor said:
aren't you the 15 year old that's getting railed by the guy old enough to be your dad? :lol:

he's married anyway.

:lol:

Married at 21? Wow, thats young.

Yeah, you know in all the times I've been bent over the rim of a toilet (puking or otherwise :shifty: ) I was always able to keep a decent amount of control over my bowels. I feel bad for the poor guy but damn...you and your family need to invest in some butt plugs or something! :p

Millions said:
Yeah, you know in all the times I've been bent over the rim of a toilet (puking or otherwise :shift: ) I was always able to keep a decent amount of control over my bowels. I feel bad for the poor guy but damn...you and your family need to invest in some butt plugs or something! :p

Even I can maintain control of my bowels until I reach a secluded are, toilet or no. I still don't know why he didn't take care of business ON THE FUCKING PLANE :lol:

April23 said:
Pics of Jaxxors brother.

Curious if he looks like you.. POST!

he's about 5'8", 250 lbs :o doesn't look like me at all. no pics around.

yeah, he's the one with the mean wife

jaxxor said:
Even I can maintain control of my bowels until I reach a secluded are, toilet or no. I still don't know why he didn't take care of business ON THE FUCKING PLANE :lol:
it's much more convenient on the plane too. the sink is right next to the shitter.