FYI Used Condoms

annastayzia

Flaccid Member
May 7, 2009
Marklar
₥0
Use Condoms

Beware: New Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea Strain Has Arrived

Jeff Neumann—Here's some bad news for the summer: From the CDC's latest Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, which by name alone sounds absolutely horrifying, we learn that a new strain of the clap is resistant to cephalosporins — the antibiotics commonly used in treatment.

Back in April, we were warned that our genitals could soon come under attack from a new strain of gonorrhea and, alas, it's finally here! Doctors discovered this new testicle terror and it's called H041. Doctors are calling it "alarming" but also "predictable." Why so alarming, you ask? Because "there are no other treatment options besides cephalosporins right now," STD expert Dr. Kimberly Workowski told MSNBC. Oh, boy.

http://gawker.com/5820292/beware-new-drug+resistant-gonorrhea-strain-has-arrived

Last edited:
But if you use condoms, you don't get the wonderful tasty seminal drippings in between your legs you worked so hard to achieve.

Beware: New Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea Strain Has Arrived

Jeff Neumann—Here's some bad news for the summer: From the CDC's latest Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, which by name alone sounds absolutely horrifying, we learn that a new strain of the clap is resistant to cephalosporins — the antibiotics commonly used in treatment.

Back in April, we were warned that our genitals could soon come under attack from a new strain of gonorrhea and, alas, it's finally here! Doctors discovered this new testicle terror and it's called H041. Doctors are calling it "alarming" but also "predictable." Why so alarming, you ask? Because "there are no other treatment options besides cephalosporins right now," STD expert Dr. Kimberly Workowski told MSNBC. Oh, boy.

http://gawker.com/5820292/beware-new-drug+resistant-gonorrhea-strain-has-arrived

Key words.

Yet another problem that can easily be avoided by not sticking your dangly bits in strange holes, or the reverse.

Agreed. for this reason and West Virginia should be all the reason you need to STOP FUCKING! Seriously just stop fucking. There are enough people on the earth. There are enough borderline retarded rednecks incestually breeding more retardation into society. Just stop fucking.

Agreed. for this reason and West Virginia should be all the reason you need to STOP FUCKING! Seriously just stop fucking. There are enough people on the earth. There are enough borderline retarded rednecks incestually breeding more retardation into society. Just stop fucking.

>.<

What, are you some kind of messed up evangelical christian that believe sex is only for procreative purposes?

>.<

What, are you some kind of messed up evangelical christian that believe sex is only for procreative purposes?

No, but the procreative part of it is more important than the pleasure part of it. And I say NO to either of them.

Random trivia: John F. Kennedy personally handed out the very first food stamps in West Virginia. In a town called Welch.

It's like smashing your big toe with a hammer.

Sure, it's fun for a while, but it sucks for a long time afterwards.

I smashed my middle finger with a hammer last week, what fun. This was the day after I went to the hospital to have a piece of ceramic tile removed from my eye.