Video upstanding citizen knocks guy out then robs him

Vegans don't take a vow of poverty or anything. They are just trying to minimize the damage they do. Vegans do what is possible and practicable to avoid animal death and suffering. Calling them hypocrites and acting like they shouldn't live in a house is fun, but pretty illogical. It isn't like there are vegan houses on every corner.

Animals die farming vegetables, and from my stepping on a bug accidentally. It is impossible to buy a vegan car; you can get a leather-free one, though.

Tesla is developing a vegan car at this time btw, and 20% of milk sales are now plant-based, like soy or almond. Consumers having choice is a good thing imo.

Hint: soybeans and almonds aren't milk. Milk sales are and always will be 100% milk. The only thing that's milk, is milk.

You need to eat more fat.

Vegans don't take a vow of poverty or anything. They are just trying to minimize the damage they do. Vegans do what is possible and practicable to avoid animal death and suffering. Calling them hypocrites and acting like they shouldn't live in a house is fun, but pretty illogical. It isn't like there are vegan houses on every corner.

Animals die farming vegetables, and from my stepping on a bug accidentally. It is impossible to buy a vegan car; you can get a leather-free one, though.

Tesla is developing a vegan car at this time btw, and 20% of milk sales are now plant-based, like soy or almond. Consumers having choice is a good thing imo.
And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber.
And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own Midwest.
And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then

And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"

And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."

And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared,
"Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you!
Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!"

Sure I will get right on that, since I am sure your nutrition degree is as fab as your gut.

Next you'll be talking turkey bacon and veggie burgers.

This perversion of our language is going to be the death of this once-great nation.

Next you'll be talking turkey bacon and veggie burgers.

This perversion of our language is going to be the death of this once-great nation.
Perversion and death...by calling a plant drink "milk" and patties made of beans "burgers"? Yes, that is the real perversion and death, language. Yup.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
They can start by shutting the hell up about it while Im eating a steak.
No one gives a shit.
Do vegans really tell you not to eat steak while you are eating it? People are so nosy about other people's food. I can't eat lunch at work in peace without people asking what every bite I eat is.

Do vegans really tell you not to eat steak while you are eating it? People are so nosy about other people's food. I can't eat lunch at work in peace without people asking what every bite I eat is.

Not really
But I put off a pretty strong "dont fucking bother me" vibe when Im out in public places.

A guy i work with turns into a rabid werewolf when you so much as mention anything about his food. Its hilarious.