Unloading phone cam pics for fun.

I don't get the hate on cell phones. Couldn't live without mine, probably because it rarely rings once a day.

I like the security it brings, if I have car trouble I could just call instead of walking however far to get help from a stranger.
When I am out. I am out. It's not I dont want to talk to people, it's just I am doing something else. I had a phone for awhile, and I always had it turned off, people complained that I never answered. I couldnt get it through that just because I have it doesnt mean Im going to be reachable. They also bitched I didnt return their calls fast enough (these were various managers actually trying to get me to come in and cover for people).

I give people my home number. I dont have an answering machine. Everyone knows my AIM name. If you want to leave a message get on AIM and leave it.

When I am out. I am out. It's not I dont want to talk to people, it's just I am doing something else. I had a phone for awhile, and I always had it turned off, people complained that I never answered. I couldnt get it through that just because I have it doesnt mean Im going to be reachable. They also bitched I didnt return their calls fast enough (these were various managers actually trying to get me to come in and cover for people).

I give people my home number. I dont have an answering machine. Everyone knows my AIM name. If you want to leave a message get on AIM and leave it.

You shouldn't give your number to just whoever. That's your problem.

You shouldn't give your number to just whoever. That's your problem.

Giving my number to my place of employment definitely counts as everyone.

There are maybe 5 people who know my home number, it was about the same with the cell. My problem was getting called on my day off and being expected to drop everything and go to work for 1.5 hours.

Giving my number to my place of employment definitely counts as everyone.

There are maybe 5 people who know my home number, it was about the same with the cell. My problem was getting called on my day off and being expected to drop everything and go to work for 1.5 hours.

Then don't answer. If they give you shit who cares. Why do you guys allow the phone control you.

Sheesh, I NEVER answer my phone and if it is important they'll leave a voicemail and MAYBE I'll call back.

I figured I would add some more life to this thread and dump some of my phone pics out. Sorry I don't have any sexy cleavage shots.

61745b187d305744.jpg

61745b187d306eb2.jpg

61745b187d303fd7.jpg

61745b187d302869.jpg

61745b187d3010fb.jpg

61745b187d2f3bce.jpg

61745b187d2f2461.jpg

61745b187d2f0cf3.jpg